Vs > Poltava
Memphis, Tennessee vs Poltava Climate & Distance Between
Memphis, Tennessee vs Winnebago, Mn, Usa
Memphis, Tennessee vs Szczecin, Poland
Memphis, Tennessee vs Pecora, Russia
Memphis, Tennessee vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Poltava vs Omsk, Russia
Poltava vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Poltava vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Poltava vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Iowa Falls, Ia vs Chongqing
Ceres vs Staunton, Va
Greenwood, Sc vs Ternopil
Djerba vs Geisenheim
- The distance between Memphis, Tennessee, Usa and Poltava, Ukraine is approximately 9,136 km or 5,677 mi.
- To reach Memphis, Tennessee in this distance one would set out from Poltava bearing 317.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Memphis, Tennessee bearing 212.6° or SSW .
- Memphis, Tennessee has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Poltava has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Memphis, Tennessee is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Poltava is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) less in Memphis, Tennessee. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 754.4 mm (29.7 in) more which is equivalent to 754.4 l/m² (18.51 US gal/ft²) or 7,544,000 l/ha (806,504 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.5° higher in Memphis, Tennessee than in Poltava.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Memphis, Tennessee relative to Poltava. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Poltava vs Memphis, Tennessee
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Memphis, Tennessee vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Memphis, Tennessee vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Memphis, Tennessee vs Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Memphis, Tennessee vs Independence, Ks, Usa
Poltava vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Poltava vs Mariehamn, Ă…land Islands, Finland
Poltava vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Poltava vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Salcedo vs San Juan Bautista
London, England vs Dublin
Earlton, On vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Sniezka vs Bedford, Ma
Memphis, Tennessee vs Poltava Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Memphis, Tennessee
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) W
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 110.3 kms (68.6 miles) W
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) S
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) S
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) SW
- Covingtonw, Tn, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) N
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) ENE
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 25.1 kms (15.6 miles) S
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.7 miles) ESE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) SE
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Poltava